Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.— Rape prevention tips
Just learn that each individual is as important as existence and that life must be loved and respected. Just hug someone who loves you and remember you can choose not to make bad decisions.
➡️all astrology posts are dum ⬅️
DO YOU EVER JUST GET SUPER EXCITED ABOUT BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING BECAUSE YOU JUST BOUGHT SOME REALLY GREAT BREAKFAST FOODS AND YOU GET TO EAT THEM REALLY SOON
Oh the wonderful things I dream of
You ever feel like your own mind is against you? Like you take a back seat and go along for the ride, before you know it you’re in the middle of no where. Sometimes I feel like I did on anti depressants, chilling in a lazy boy right behind my eyes, watching the world happen without being a part of it.